This tool has been created mainly for myself to inspect the
source-maps generated by libsass. It might prove useful for
others too, since it should not be limited to libsass source-maps!
The UI is not very polished but should do for the given task.
- (Optional) Enter some scss "Input" and hit compile (Updates "Output").
- Paste some "Output" yourself (make sure it has sources embedded)!
- Hit the "Analyze" link and everything should be setup to start the inspection!
- Hit the "Inspect" link and use the "next"/"prev" links to navigate the mappings!
- Tip: you can also use the arrow keys to navigate through the mappings
- This is really just hacked together and hosted on an Intel Atom 330 box
- Downloading external sources can take up minutes, so please be patient!
- Downloads are cached for 36 hours; please wait for the first compile to finish!